Read: Step-by-step Application Procedure to MBBS abroad
- Step 1: Select your preferred MBBS University abroad and check its eligibility guidelines.
- Step 2: A lot of times, countries could require applicants to appear for an eligibility test to be eligible to study in their country. Candidates could also be required to appear for an English proficiency test to be eligible to apply. Applicants are required to get done with all the tests and move on to the next level.
- Step 3: Fill out the online application form of the university with all your accurate details and avoid any errors or deception while providing your particulars.
- Step 4: Applicants would be then required to upload scanned copies of a set of essential academic documents to further strengthen your profile. The list of documents is provided below.
- Step 5: Pay the application fee.
- Step 6: On the successful submission of your online application form along with your fee, candidates would hear back from the university with an admission letter.
- Step 7: Applicants would be then required to send their passport along with their original documents and their letter of acceptance to the concerned embassy to apply for their student visa.
Step 8: Once the Student Visa is issued depending on the time taken by the embassy. The applicant would be then required to make his travel arrangements to reach his university before the commencement of his course.