MBBS in Georgia – Georgia is one of those countries that offer students a lot of benefits and advantages of studying MBBS in Georgia. Indian students who have average academic score of 50% in Physics Chemistry and Biology can go for high quality education with affordable tuition fee and living cost for Study MBBS in Georgia. MCI and WHO approved.
Minimum Tuition Fee : Rs.2.50 Lakhs/Year
Maximum Tuition Fee : Rs.5 Lakhs/Year
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR MBBS IN GEORGIA
- The student should not be less than 17 years in age on or before 31st December for the provided admission year.
- The student must have completed 10+2 examination from Science stream and from a recognized board of the country like CBSE and ICSE etc.
- 60% in PCB for General 40% for SC/ ST or reserve categories and NEET is Required for MBBS in Georgia.
- The student must have studied Physics, Chemistry & Biology as the core subjects in 12th class along with English as the supplementary subject.
- The student must have cleared 12th class with 60% in Science stream.
- According to the new addition by the judiciary of India, the student must have qualified the NEET examination with the required minimum percentile.
- Although not all the universities in Georgia require English proficiency however some Universities require the student to clear TOEFL/IELTS/PTE exam with an acceptable result before the admission.
MBBS in Georgia Advice for Indian Students
- Students must have a glimpse of the syllabus pattern of MBBS in Georgia as it is a slightly different from the syllabus followed by other countries.
- Students should be well-informed about the university or college that s/he has applied for an admission.
- One should always be cautious of his/her surroundings.
- Avoid company of dangerous people.
- Do not stay outside late in the night.
- Do not travel to places not sure of.
Intake for MBBS in Georgia
- Highly recognized MBBS degree all over the world.
- US and European pattern is followed for the program.
- Practical learning is the utmost priority for MBBS in Georgia.
- Scholarships and Rebates for Indian students on Merit basis.
- Georgia has signed LISBON CONVENTION which allows student to work in more than 50 countries.
- Post MBBS easy admission for Specialization in Europe.
- WHO/MCI approved medical universities
- Complete English Medium course hence no language barrier
- No entrance exam or other criteria for admission.
- Affordable tuition fee structure.
- No donation or hidden charges.
Admission Procedure for MBBS in Georgia
- Share self-attested photocopy of your certificate of 10th and 12th and mark sheets using our dedicated email address or submit it in person along with our registration amount.
- Apply for the passport if you do not have by following the necessary steps. You will receive your passport within 30 days. We can assist you in applying if you are not comfortable.
- Within 10 days you will receive your soft copy of Admission Letter. The original Admission Letter may take upto 25 days time.
- After you receive your passport, submit the front and back and deposit the second installment.
- Your passport is shared with the respective Medical University which sends your Invitation Letter within 30 days or earlier after completing the essential processes.
- The Invitation Letter is then submitted to the respective Embassy in India. You now have to pay your third installment. The Embassy stamps your VISA after reviewing your application within 15-20 days time.
- Your air tickets are booked for the country after receiving your stamped VISA and now you need to pay your final installment of the agreed Study Abroad Consulting fee.
Required Documents for the MBBS in Georgia
The necessary documents for attaining admission in Georgia are the following:
- A birth certificate as an age proof s mandatory.
- 10th and 12th class mark sheets.
- Passport size photo.
- Valid passport with 18 months of validity.
- Student VISA is mandatory.
- A no objection certificate.
- Report of HIV test.
- Banks statements are required for the submission.
- Posses the MBBS fees of Georgia 2020-21.
- Medical certificates for fitness proofs.
- Invitation letter from concerned university.
- Approved documents from the Ministry External Affairs.
- Criminal verification certificate.
- Health insurance certificate.
- Travel insurance certificate.
Top Universities for MBBS in Georgia
- “AIETI” Medical School
- Akaki Tsereteli State University
- Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University
- David Agmashenebeli University of Georgia
- David Tvildiani Medical University
- East Europeon University, Georgia
- European University
- Euroregioinal Teaching University LLC, Georgia
- Georgian American University, Georgia
- Georgian National University, Georgia
- High Medical School “Ayeti”
- Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University
- Kutaisi Medical Institute “Kutaisi”
- LLC Caucasus International University, Tbilisi, Georgia
- LTD Caucasus University, Tibilisi, Georgia
- New Vision University, Georgia
- Petre Shotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy
- Tbilisi Medical University “Hippocrates”
- Tbilisi Open Teaching University, Georgia
- Tbilisi Public University “Metekhi”
- Grigol Robakidze University,Tbilisi
- Tbilisi State Medical University
- Teaching University Geomedi, Georgia
- University of Georgia
- BAU International University, Batumi