Have you chosen MBBS IN UKRAINE as your base runway to fly to your accomplishments? A lot of people have chosen Ukraine as their runway too. MBBS IN Ukraine has become a destination for aspiring doctors. The Medical Universities here deliver top-notch educational facilities to their students. Even the MCI has accepted the excellence of the MBBS Universities in UKRAINE. Fees for MBBS FROM UKRAINE is a low cost. Ukraine has garnered a lot of attention with its 100% literacy rate. It will accept any international student with wide-open arms, warming up their path towards a great future. MBBS in Ukraine for Indian Students is a very good option. Over 10000 Indians flock to Ukraine every year to pursue MBBS Education in UKRAINE.
The total term of MBBS Ukraine is of 6 years which are in points below for your better understanding,
- 5 years of total academic term
- 1 year of internship at renowned hospitals those are affiliated to individual university. (There are some universities which offers 3 years of internships)
Every medical college in Ukraine that is certified by the WHO and MCI use English as the primary language.
Intake for MBBS in Ukraine
- Process of admissions in Medical universities in Ukraine usually starts after the entrance exams
- Classes of MBBS study in Ukraine starts from the first week of September.
- There are limited seats available in MBBS universities in Ukraine as the students apply from all over the world.
- The seats are specified based on first come first serve.
- It is better to apply in the middle of July or August to get into Top 10 medical colleges in Ukraine.
Why MBBS in Ukraine
- Living cost in Ukraine is cheap with a healthy environment
- MBBS Ukraine is exceptionally economical.
- Since there is a large count of Indian students in Ukraine, you do not get a chance to miss Indian food.
- There is no need to qualify IELTS or TOEFL for getting admission in Ukrainian Medical colleges.
- Medical colleges charge very Low MBBS tuition fees in Ukraine. The cost of MBBS Ukraine is very less and affordable than any other country like the USA, UK.
- Most of the MEDICAL COLLEGES in Ukraine are approved by WHO/MCI.
Eligibility Criteria For MBBS in Ukraine
- Aspiring students must be above 17+ years minimum and below 25 years as of end of the year of the admission.
- Student must be from a science background in 10+2
- He/she must have physics, biology, chemistry, and English as main subjects in 10+2
- Students must at least have 50% or more. (40-45% for SC/ST/OBC)
- Must not be from any open school.
- Must qualify the NEET entrance exam to be eligible for MBBS studies in Ukraine.
Required Documents for MBBS in Ukraine
- Birth certificate
- 10th and 12th mark sheet (Scanned or softcopy)
- Migration certificate
- Bank statement of parents to know if you can afford the university’s tuition fees
- Significant Passport
- Student visa
- Medical Reports
- Passport size photos
- Offer letter from the college where you got seat
- Scanned or soft copy of your NEET scorecard.
Admission Process for MBBS in Ukraine
- You need to fill up the online form of the colleges available in the website
- You need to pay some amount online for the online admission form
- You will get the offer letter or the seat confirmation letter from Ukrainian Medical College for MBBS.
- After receiving the offer letter from the university there will be a time period for you to pay for the first-semester course fee
- After paying your course fee, you can apply for student visa
Universities for MBBS in Ukraine
- Kiev Medical University
- Kharkiv National Medical University
- V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University
- Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University
- Bogomolets National Medical University
- Bukovinian State Medical University
- Lviv National Medical University
- Ternopil State Medical University
- Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy
- Lugansk State Medical University
- Vinnitsa National Medical University
- Black Sea National University
- Sumy State University
- Taras Shevchenko National University
- Ukrainian Medical Stomatological Academy
- Uzhhorod National University